GENTEX HGU-55/P Fixed Wing helmet
Designed as a versatile platform, the HGU-55/P helmet is available in two configurations to suit a full range of High-G mission needs. The lightweight standard version is constructed of a Graphite/Aramid shell which reduces head-borne weight while maintaining strength. For high-performance maneuvers up to +9 Gs and to help prevent G-induced loss of consciousness (GLOC), the Gentex Lightweight HGU-55/P COMBAT EDGE is the standard for all U.S. Air Force F-15 and F-16 aircrew. This technologically advanced system provides pilots with a decisive edge in combat by reducing fatigue, so they may perform more high-G missions per day without compromising performance.
- Low profile design
- Lightweight with high comfort for high-G Performance
- Advanced protection and stability
- Good noise attentuation and clear communication
- Variety of standardized and customized visors (clear, tinted, gradient, high contrast, laser and step-in combinations of that)
- Optional respiratory oxygen mask integration
- NVG capability
- Enhanced noise attenuation with CEP or ANR upgrade
- Optional comfort liners and earseals
We also stock spare parts and do repairs and maintenance on the HGU-56.