Lightspeed helmet integrated ANR-System
Gentex and Lightspeed have together created an integrated ANR-system for Alpha Eagle, Alpha 900, HGU56/P, HGU84/P and HGU-55/P.
The system may be installed in a new helmet or as a retrofit upgrade in an old helmet.
Product features and advantages
- excellent audio performance and noise attenuation characteristics
- less noise, clearer communication and by that less fatigue and increase mission endurance
- excellent battery time with auto-shutoff
- Duplex Bluetooth for both low and hi-impedance version, for connecting external comms or audio source
- separate volume controls for ICS and Bluetooth-source with prio for ICS
- flight mission recording with free app
- quick disconnect for quick emergency egress
- simple and quick switch of contoller and mic from low- to hi impedance ICS and vice versa
- Versions: low- and hi impedance, helikopter-plug, GA-plug, Lemo
- Fully approved and qualified by both Lightspeed and Gentex
- 3-years factory warranty
Please take a moment and read the Lightspeed eBook about ANR listed below for more details.
NSS is authorized distributor and service-center for Lightspeed. Please contact us for quote and installation.pdf/1557837752_lsa-56-sell-sheet