ASU Aeronox battery pack
The AERONOX Battery Pack provides the most advanced solution to powering aviation night vision systems.
The low profile, lightweight design is perfect for reducing user strain over extended duration.
Made entirely of reinforced molded polymer, the pack is strong enough to withstand the toughest mission environments.
Should damage occur, it’s modular design is completely repairable further reducing costs over the product’s lifetime.
- Low profile, lightweight design
- Made in reinforced molded polymer, to withstand the toughest mission environments.
- The modular design makes it easy to repair and replace components and reduce life time cost
- Recessed toggle switch utilizes traditional “ON - OFF - ON” modes
- Metal latches provide fast and secure access to battery channels
- Molded mounting points allow for attachment of included counterweights
- LEMO connector provides reliable power to AERONOX / legacy NVG mounts
- Drop in battery channels eliminate the need for battery trays
- Compatible with hook and loop as well as dovetail (V-mount) mounting interfaces
Material: high strength polymer / aluminum
Dimensions: 4.2” L x .75” W x 2.62” H
Power source: AA
Weight of 4 - AA Batteries 95g
Power requirement / capacity: (2) two AA / (4) four AA
Weight of counter weights: 58g, 95g
Warranty: 1 year
MIL-SPEC / DEFSTAN TESTED FOR RCTA/DO-275, DO-160 AND TSO-C164