DECK - Deployable communication system for emergency missions
The Deployable Emergency Communications Kit (DECK) is a stand-alone portable Iridium- based satellite communications solution.
The DECK is designed for use by emergency personnel responding to natural or man-made disasters that have damaged or destroyed the standard communications infrastructure, such as landlines and cellular networks. It can also be used by aircrew from a remotely located downed aircraft. Be ready to hit the DECK running.
- Global tracking and communications coverage powered by the Iridium® network.
- Four SHOUT tw devices provide two-way data communications along with tracking and emergency alerting.
- One SHOUT sp device provides two-way voice communications, internet access, and all the features provided by the SHOUT tw devices.
- Provided accessories include portable rechargeable batteries, portable solar chargers, USB Micro cables, and DC vehicle chargers.
- All the hardware and accessories feature USB compatibility.
- All the hardware and accessories are housed in a hardened Pelican® case.