Gentex High comfort X-liner
- The design of this new inner liner provides high comfort and optimal air and heat transfer of nearly 50% in especially hot climate areas
- X-Static®, an anti-microbial fabric, designed to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi and reduce electro-static discharge.
- Four points featuring easily adjustable Velcro® tabs for comfort fit.
- Unique light-weight, bi-layer, temperature insensitive material for extreme climates and prolonged missions.
- Available in 2 thicknesses, ½ inch and ¾ inch for each helmet size
- Fully hand washable.
- Easily custom-fitted to head before placing in helmet, maximizing individual comfort.
- Minimizes the problems of heat build-up, liner “roll” and “creep” inside helmets.
- Does not become hard in cold climates or too soft in hot climates.
- Qualified for HGU-55/P, HGU-68/9, HGU-84/P and HGU-56/P aircrew helmets