Aqualung EBS-system SEA EG
Aqualung SEA EG is one of the new EBS-systems for professionals and military aircrew certified to the new european EBS-standard.
- SEA (Survival Egress Air) is a compact compressed air system.
- An emergency air source designed to assist in an underwater egress emergency.
- The system has remote mouthpiece for hands-free operations and unrestricted head movement.
- This system is perfect for aviators, crew and passengers who fly over water and for other applications that require an emergency breathing device.
- Available hose lengths 20 and 25 inches and in black or yellow colour
- Attachable nose clip available as optional accessory
- CE Certified BS EN 4856 : 2018
- Marine Grade Brass 1st Stage Body
- Easy-to-bread second stage EG-regulator
- CE-certified aluminium Cylinder
- 232 BAR tank pressure
- Weight: 1018 gram (2.2 lbs)
NSS is certified service center and certified training center for qualifying new service centers.pdf/sea-eg-datasheet-rev-1