ACR SARLink Iridium Communicator/Spårare och 406 MHz GPS PLB NYHET!
- SURVIVAL 2.0- Critical Redundancy
- Sending 2 separate distress signals instead of just one (COSPAS-Sarsat/Iridium)
- 406 MHz Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) - Cospas-Sarsat
- Satellite Emergency Notification Device (SEND)- Iridium
- Transmits a SOS-signal and provides 2-way-communication to qualify the distress situation
- Provides Two-Way Text Messaging
- Provides Two-way data communication via SMS, email, SAT-phones, M2M etc also in non-distress situations
- Provides global tracking, check-in, and waypoint marking, with adjustable reporting rates from 1 per minute to 1 per day providing operational control and oversight
- Dual Independent Power Supplies
- Independent recharging of the Iridium SEND functions while the 406 MHz distress PLB stays alert with a 24h Lithium battery when activated.